Oomomo is an authentic Japanese variety lifestyle brand launched Canada-wide. To cope with our business development, we are looking for enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our amazing team!
Management Trainee (Lougheed Mall)
Management Trainee will go through a structured training program to learn Store operations by completing training assignments and job rotations. Upon completion, Management Trainee will become Supervisor to back up Assistant Store Manager to ensure store service efficiency and productivity, which includes overall store operations sales, merchandise display and in the following areas:
- Maintains a healthy level of inventory in designated department;
- Ensures smooth transaction and have sufficient resources to carry out operations;
- Monitor store cleanliness to create a healthy and safe environment;
- Performs operations management duties;
- Expert in POS system
- Post-secondary education;
- Flexibility work schedule including weekdays, weekends and holidays with shift duties;
- Fluent in spoken English, Japanese speaking is a bonus;
- Possess basic to intermediate knowledge in Microsoft office applications: Words, Excel and PowerPoint;
- High integrity and work ethics;
- Able to work independently and collaboratively;
- Passionate and enthusiastic in delivering all the job responsibilities;
- Ability to perform physical tasks (lifting, standing for long periods, etc)
- Individuals with relevant work experience will be first considered;
- Training will be provided
For those who are interested, please send your detailed resume with expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person