Explore your possibilities: Build your skills. Enjoy your challenge. Make your mark. Own your future.
At Medigas, you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. You will work to support, develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and you will be trusted to take on responsibility early in your career. Our employees’ contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada, Inc. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
As a fulltime Medigas Distribution Supervisor, you will use your highly effective communication, time management and technical skills to drive operational compliance, route optimization, and staff scheduling. The manager of this position is seeking qualified individuals who work well in a team environment and independently, deliver excellence in client service with compassion and take pride in their work.
Interested? Read on…
What the job requires:
- An industry professional with a college diploma or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Business or Logistics and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Superior customer service, people management, organization/prioritization and Occupational Health & Safety. Proficiency in Office 365 is an asset.
- Committed to client, organizational, and personal safety.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and French.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
What Medigas offers:
- Possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Praxair
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance-based salary increases
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company vehicle with comprehensive driver training
- Partnership discounted rates
Medigas is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Supply Chain Management or logistics: 5 years (Required)
- Français (Required)
- English (Required)