CGI is currently seeking a self-motivated, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic to join our in-house Corporate Finance team.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, reporting & analysis for a designated group of clients. In this role, you will have exposure to multiple business units and work closely with other corporate and operational team to support decision-making by assembling, interpreting, analyzing, and reconciling financial data.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly forecast for assigned client groups.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Deliver accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results against plans, forecast & budget.
- Participate in the development and implementation of performance management tools.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to improve accuracy and drive efficiency.
- Complete Ad hoc reports/analysis as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (BComm) in Accounting or Finance, CPA designation an asset.
- Experience in a similar business partner financial analyst role an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English (spoken and written).
- Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information.
- Action oriented, proactive with high level of accountability for delivering quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working with industry software such as PeopleSoft, Hyperion (Oracle) would be considered valuable assets.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.