As we continue to develop new technology within Magnus company, we are pushing the envelope of what is possible with water analysis and water saving. We are looking for a hands-on engineering technician to help us build new technologies for water treatment companies. You'll work with our engineering team to invent, develop, and advance our core hardware line of products. Work will span across all engineering disciplines (chemistry, electronic, mechanic, software. Biology) with project encompassing a wide variety of projects.
As an R&D engineering technician within Magnus company, you will work under the supervision of the engineering team lead. The ideal candidate would have a wide background of hands on skills ranging from prototype fabrication, soldering, circuit debugging, CAD design...
Academic Requirement :
- Diploma in Electrical/mechanical/mechatronics Engineering or
- Work on collaborative team of engineers and researcher to undertake tasks across product teams to help rapidly iterate and advance projects
- Help debug mechanical issues on prototype hardware or instrumentation, fix them, or propose a solution.
- Design and run experiments on next-generation prototypes.
- Meticulously log data and outcomes and communicate them effectively within the team.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to coordinate assembly and installation of new prototype.
- Have a wide background of hands on skills ranging form machining experience, soldering, and prototype fabrication.
- Have experience with experimental design (DOE), data analysis, and plotting.
- Familiar with mechanical design, mechatronics, and CAD modeling (Solidworks a plus)
- Previous experience developing consumer hardware is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of engineers
- Ability to multi-task, set project priorities, establish task focused goals and objectives for self and show initiative
- Write clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code tailored for embedded systems
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Contractuel