Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Hourly wage of $ 13.10
- Benefits after 3 months
- Production bonus
- Shifts may vary
- Work environment
If you are looking for a foot in the door in the cannabis industry, don’t mind repetitive work & being on your feet in a greenhouse, keep reading…
What you will do:
What we are looking for:
- Efficiently de-fan and trim wet products;
- Participate in product preparation – weighing and placement in proper containers;
- Record all data accurately and precisely;
- Participate in further conditioning of the product – final manicuring of dry product;
- Clean production areas and equipment;
- Help with any other related tasks.
- Punctuality & attendance
- Team player
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Work schedules are subject to change & overtime may be required on occasion.
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.