The first golf course-brewery in Ontario! Restaurant, brewery and banquet facilities open all-year long, accommodating up to 1200 people.
A server at the Hammond Golf Club serves guests at the tables by explaining the menu and the drinks menu, advising and suggesting other specials to increase sales, taking orders, bringing the meals and drinks requested and having the bill paid after the meal is over.
- Aptitude for guest service
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Ability to deal with stress
- Bilingualism is a plus but not necessary
- Must be 19 or older to serve alcohol
- Smart Serve certified
- Good time management
- Beer and wine knowledge a plus but not necessary
- Ability to prepare cocktails and coffee
- Basic knowledge of health and safety
Work conditions: Variable hours depending on busy times, this may include evenings and weekends. Functions requires lots of time spent standing, carrying strays or driving a cart. Work that ca be sometimes stressful with busy times and sometimes demanding members. The servers can also be asked to move tables and chairs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)