Vice President, Sales Operations & Real-Estate Coach
Who We Are:
The Rocklea Group is an innovative start-up enterprise with a focus on transforming our local economy and promoting the social adaptation of conscientious capitalism. Simply put, we want to make this world a better place.
In order to realize this vision, we have developed ‘ECO-Spheres’ - a proprietary economic model which is designed to enable our consumers, small business owners, entrepreneurs to put more money in their pockets.
Our 2021 goal is to initiate this ground-breaking business model to target urban areas in Ontario then scaling up to 29 other ECO-Spheres across North America - A total expansion target of ~1,300 Neighborhoods (consisting of a total of 4,173,000 households)
Throughout our ECO-Sphere and within our business communities, we expect to:
- establish 'Buy-at-Cost' Mega Retailer and our 'Zero-Fee' Investment' Dealers - to substantially reduce costs for consumers, small businesses, and investors
- help over 2 million households to operate home-based ‘Turnkey Businesses’ - to earn significantly more income
- Provide small businesses economic toolkit to thrive and succeed in the market place - through our innovative and compelling competitive advantages
- eliminate the risk for entrepreneurs by market-testing their ideas and rapidly scaling their businesses - to create turnkey businesses and related jobs across Ontario and subsequently in the United States.
About this Role:
As one of our Vice President of Operations Management & Real-Estate Coach, you will be responsible for building and managing your team to meet and exceed the prescribed financial objectives by establishing our ECO-Sphere businesses in your assigned area (~13-14 neighborhoods comprise of ~43,400 households).
During the initial phase, you will be expected to engage 2 regional businesses, and further your effort in establishing ‘awareness to onboarding’ of 13-14 accounting business clients in your area.
In addition, you’ll be expected to hire and coach your team of Realtors/Community Well-being consultants to meet and exceed their business objectives of engaging:
1. Target select local businesses to provide COVID-19 relief in the form of zero-cost advertising & marketing solutions for 12 months
2. Platinum member clientele to offer ~680% value return on their membership toward our ECO-Sphere businesses and local business clients
3. Select accredited investors and offer investment opportunities to be a part of our community building program
During this building phase, you will have the direct support of our Ontario ECO-Sphere’s SVPs and extended support from The Rocklea’s Global Leadership Team and Advisory Board.
As we are a multi-business competitor, we stand to provide more generous on-target earnings than most other employers.
During the first phase, you will be compensated on a performance basis – The total potential gross compensation through this phase is expected to be $145,575-$156,619
Following the successful completion of the initial phase, there will be a full performance review; and a base competitive salary equivalent to the above listed initial phase compensation will be offered.
You will also have the opportunity to earn additional performance-based compensation and an option to take part in executive share purchase program.
The details to be discussed during the interview and, if successful, detailed in the offer letter.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with a given set of objectives and disseminate the company strategy into a meaningful plan for execution.
- Experience in managing high-performance teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Real Estate (Licenced preferred; Related education and/or experience will also be considered)
- Track record of notable achievement (Academics or as a management professional)
- Ability to overcome complexity / opposing viewpoints
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-organized (There is no administrative assistant appointed for this position)
- If you think that you’re a strong candidate, kindly complete the application process and forward us your resume
- If your profile/application is shortlisted, we will reach out to you directly for an interview
- Please Note! Your complete confidence is assured throughout the requisition process.
Reference ID: ES-ON-VP-20210208-TOR
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Up to $157,000.00 per year
- Entrepreneurial: 2 years (Preferred)
- Realtor, Real Estate Agent: 5 years (Required)
- Executive Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19