Junior level proposal/marketing writer/marketing coordinator to manage the promotional marketing and business development initiatives for the Firm, to work with a creative junior level graphic designer to conceptualize/integrate graphical responses into the proposal initiatives and to design/manage our internal project wayfinding initiatives.
Ideally, candidates should have previous working experience in the architectural or professional service sector, have strong English language and writing skills (including attention to detail and ability to proof-read and edit materials), with an aptitude for understanding technical terminology, along with strong computer skills involving a strong proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design, and Photoshop.
Position to be located within the ZAS Toronto downtown office at 517 Wellington Street West.
- Direct and execute the Firm’s marketing initiatives, proposal selection/ response and business development initiatives, primarily within the Canadian market, and with support the Dubai initiatives .
- Collaborate with and report to the Firm Principals and Senior Associates.
- Liaise with our external marketing firm KgA, on broader brand, client, event, awards, marketing and publishing opportunities.
- Administer ZAS social media and web site updates.
- Source, prepare and execute Award program responses.
- Organize external Firm marketing events, past examples would include Metropolis Think Tank, “the future of vertical neighbourhoods” / OAPPA Conference “fossil Fuel Free Education” / York Lassonde Debate / “Toronto of the Future Event”
- Administer search of relevant bid sites, for potential opportunities.
- Plan and execute RFP/Q responses, liaise with and instruct team participants to deliver information and data for proposals to each potential project’s unique requirements and timelines.
- Maintain/ produce regular tracking and reporting status for future, current in progress and completed opportunities, including follow up debriefs.
- Perform research, draft new material and /or update and maintain existing databases / new marketing content.
- Creative writing for publishing opportunities.
In a smaller organization such as ZAS, employees wear several hats and are involved in and contribute to a variety of marketing, promotional and business development initiatives. It is imperative that the ideal candidate enjoys communicating, is willing to learn and ask questions, and be a team player.
We are a 33 year old architectural and interiors consulting services firm with offices located in Toronto, Vancouver and Dubai, and with a global staff of 65 team members.
Please visit our new web site www.zasa.com to obtain an overview of the Firm, our standing in the marketplace, who we are and what we do.
We have continued to grow with larger and more complex assignments and have garnered a more recognized and prominent position within the architectural market place, both locally and abroad.
We wish to thank all applicants for interest in our firm but only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time