Overall hands-on management of all Dispatch activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Dispatch: Efficiently coordinate, schedule and oversee the dispatch of Field Service Technicians to meet customer service commitments and maximize productivity of manpower
- Contracts: Ensure compliance with customer maintenance contract obligations
- Software: Work with our customized software client account data with each call; verify accuracy and completeness of Customer Service Reps’ entries
- Inventory: Anticipate, recommend and communicate product needs to Purchasing
- Quotes: Coordinate pre-field requests with Sales Department
- Customer Service: Ensure customer satisfaction; recommend resolutions to Director of Operations
- Interactions: With Customers, Field Technicians and Administration Staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed and dispatch runs smoothly
- Experience: 2+ years Electronic Technician/Dispatcher experience; copiers/office products experience is a definite asset
- Education: Minimum high school diploma; related post-secondary education/courses are a benefit
- Organizational Fit: A professional, calm and assertive communication manner with tactful customer service and interpersonal skills
- Skills: Proven time management and judgment skills in prioritizing and adapting to changing priorities – sometimes under pressure; an alert self-starter with attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.