The Screen Maker produces silk-screen stencils, used by the Screen Printer. They will also perform in-process inspection of the Screen Printer’s work.
- Reviews all documents relating to the job at hand.
- Coats, exposes, and prepares silk-screens for printing.
- Continually monitors, and is responsible for the quality of their work.
- Completes production documentation and related paperwork.
- Perform in-process inspection of Screen Printing
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience preferred
- Familiarity with silkscreen processes or manufacturing is a plus!
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Some computer skills required to be trained on production management system
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions, blueprints and specifications.
- Good organizational & communication skills.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Positive attitude, reliable, and a team player.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, lift, bend, walk and reach.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or protective gear on a daily basis.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts, humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
Job Type: Full-time (40hrs/week)
- Monday to Thursday 7:00am to 4:15pm
- Friday 7:00am to 12:00pm
Experience: preferred but not required, training provided on-site.
Benefits: Medical and Dental plans available after 3-month probation period.
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly, by cheque or direct deposit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)