Oxford Learning is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to plan, direct, and control the centre’s administrative operations, including: handling inquiries, responding to client needs, scheduling of staff and students, teaching students, maintaining student programs, and ensuring that the Oxford Learning philosophy is being maintained throughout the centre. Our Client Services Coordinator is an integral part of our team that helps students achieve academic success.
- Career growth opportunities, individualized training and mentorship, online courses, professional development programs, and more!
- The satisfaction of helping kids achieve their full potential
- The opportunity to be involved in Oxford Learning events that give back to our communities
- A collaborative and fun working environment
Helping kids realize their dreams and overcome school challenges is passionate work, and Oxford Learning is looking for a dynamic and client-oriented individual to take on the important and fulfilling responsibility of helping kids and their families find their way to a better future. Oxford Learning programs impart new approaches to learning, designed to last a lifetime. We teach children from pre-school to post-secondary levels how to learn, concentrate, listen, remember, and most importantly, to believe in themselves as they achieve their academic goals.
The selected candidate will:
- Be personable, friendly, empathetic, and reliable
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving ability, resourcefulness, and take initiative
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Greet children and and parents in a friendly and professional manner
- Build professional relationships with parents and community members
- Full-time including evenings and some Saturdays
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Office administration experience an asset
- Salary range: $35,000-$37,000 plus incentives
- Address: 6270 Quinpool Road
If you possess the above qualities and can meet the listed requirements, then please send your cover letter and resume. We thank all participants for your interest in Oxford Learning. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$37,000.00 per year
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)