JOB TITLE: SITE SUPERVISOR
Black-Hart Construction Inc. requires a ‘Site Supervisor’ to oversee the day to day operations of our job sites. This position includes the supervision of trades and site work to lead the team to successful completion of each project. This position requires a competent, skilled and hardworking individual with an eye for detail.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The following is a summary of the essential duties required to carry out this job position:
· Leading the jobsite ‘team’ in following the project documents (drawings, specifications and scope) and executing a successful project.
· Implement the site-specific Health & Safety Work Plan and ensure safe working conditions
· Ensure sites are kept clean and tidy
· Work with project managers, architects, engineers and interior designers to achieve the project scope.
· Be able to communicate with clients, owners, project managers, architects, engineers, designers and regulatory authorities.
· Direct trades, crews, equipment, sub-contractors etc. as required ensuring the project is completed on schedule
· Various site labour, handling of materials, demolition and miscellaneous carpentry.
· Record site observations, employee hours and health & safety statistics.
· Manage the quantity take-offs and procurement of materials and labour necessary to complete the project. Including material pick-ups and deliveries.
· Work with Project Manager to prepare schedules for crews & trades onsite.
· Conduct regular performance and quality reviews of onsite trade work.
· Scheduling and attending mandatory inspections.
· Communicate & enforce health and safety best practice onsite.
· Manage and execute project changes, extras and RFI’s.
· Execution of project deficiencies.
· Minimum education level – College or University – Certification, Diploma or Degree
· Minimum 5 years experience working on construction sites as supervisor.
· Experience with typical carpentry tools and techniques.
· Proficient with smart phones & computers and the use of: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Adobe Acrobat.
· Valid ‘G’ level drivers licence.
· Jobsite Health & Safety knowledge
· Strong leadership and communication capabilities.
· Hard working and result driven individual
· Primarily located on-site
· Physical ability to lift and handle job-site materials.
· Travel to the job-site and to off-site locations.
· Overtime as required by the project.
· Indoor and outdoor work.
You will be reporting directly to a Project Manager & the company Partners.
Position: Full Time
Pay: To be discussed
Deadline: As soon as possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Company Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
To keep our employees safe we have take specific measures in our office and job-sites to ensure health and safety is a top consideration.
- supervisor: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)