Ljunghall Canada produces high pressure aluminum die cast components to support the transportation sector. Our Canadian plant is currently looking for a General Labourer.
Reporting to the Value Stream Manager, the General Labourer will be rotating through various jobs and processes in order to suit the needs of the business.
- Operate a forklift to move material throughout the facility
- Manually load and unload materials
- Supporting plant cleanliness activities
- Work on various machinery and equipment as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a factory setting
- Ability to operate a forklift safely
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work shift work
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting, squatting, and bending.
ADDED VALUE, IN EVERYTHING WE DO
Ljunghall Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.06 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)