Do you enjoy working as a team and sharing your expertise? Are you always looking for ways to improve your skills and the work you do? Are you someone who your customers can depend on? If so, we’re looking for you!
TC Transcontinental has more than 9,000 employees, the majority of which are based in Canada, the United States and Latin America. Following the transformational acquisition of Coveris Americas, TC Transcontinental’s consolidated pro forma revenues are estimated at C$3.3 billion for fiscal 2017. With our 3 business segments in Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Premedia team. Our Premedia team is the largest division of its kind in Canada. With over 500 talented employees in our group, we are proud to provide our national retail and CPG customers with key services ranging from creative, photo/video, language services, production, packaging and technology solutions. You will join this very passionate and dynamic team, in an exciting environment that is second to none!
About this opportunity
Our Client Service Representatives (CSR) play a pivotal role in interacting with our clients, account management and TC Transcontinental’s internal production teams, to provide project management and production support.
What you will do
- Responsible for overseeing & guiding the production of flyers from receipt of new a project to successful delivery of quality product;
- Working directly with the client and internal production teams to provide project management and production support;
- The provision of aid to co-workers in developing and documenting a common understanding of account-specific client processes and workflow;
- Prepare all documents for internal production team in a timely manner (includes but not limited to new job dockets, proofs with client changes, image updates etc);
- The development and maintenance of positive working relationships among co-workers, client(s), and ensure that established account objectives are met;
- To ensure the client due diligence and the provision of overall excellence in available and required services including account activity, process co-ordination and timely response to inquiry;
- The provision of departmental backup support for account specific internal customer service needs as required;
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in graphic design communication or related industry (or work experience equivalent);
- Demonstrated success in dealing with others;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Kodak Insite;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to perform under pressure;
- Knowledge of creative design an asset;
- Experience working in the print industry is an asset
- Results and detail-oriented.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Variety of challenges based on a North American company;
- Competitive compensation;
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Learn more about us
Job Type: Full-time