Do you have a Commitment to Service Excellence,are you consistent, caring and dependable with a passion for helping others? Are you a consummate professional with a commitment to customer service? Are you willing to work hard in a fast paced environment, while constantly pushing yourself to be the best? If so, then Right Time has the job for you.
Monday: 11 am to 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 11 am to 7:30 pm
Friday: 11 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Scheduling appointments for maintenance technicians, sales and service
- Dispatching technician’s to service calls and updating system accordingly
- Handle inbound calls for customer service, sales and accounts receivable and provide information on products and services.
- Complete customer follow to ensure that they were provided the red service treatment!
- Must have a minimum of 1 year dispatch experience
- Must be able to type 60 words per minute
- Post-secondary education (asset).
- 2 years’ work experience in a fast paced call center/office setting (asset)
- Experience with telecommunication devices.
- Strong interpersonal, customer relations and problem solving skills and the proven ability to effectively organize tasks and manage time.
- PC literacy
Right Time Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great Incentives
- Potential for growth and development
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Contributions
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Right Time is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.09 /hour
- Dispatch: 1 year (Required)