Location: Winnipeg, MB
We enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
We are committed to our values in everything that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
Assiniboine Dental Group is currently looking to hire a Dental Receptionist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful Dental Receptionist candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As Dental Receptionist, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Ensure that each patient visit runs as smoothly as possible, and patient leaves treatment room ready for payment with their next appointment in hand
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manages patient calls and inquiries with a smile about appointments, confirmations and amendments
- Manages potential cancellations and overcomes objections to motivate patient to keep appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Accurately coordinates lab cases
- At least a year experience working in Dental Office
- Utilization of dental systems is highly preferred
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Dental Receptionist position, please click the Apply button
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)