Do you have that “Coutu” touch?
Are you the type of person who wants to put their leadership into action? Who wants to make a difference in their work environment? Are you looking for stimulating management challenges, where the team is at the heart of our priorities? The Assistant Manager position is for you!
Within your team, your essential role will be:
- to see to continuous improvement of customer service;
- plan, distribute and supervise the work to be done by employees under your responsibility;
- to carry out, in collaboration with the management team, various management tasks such as: hiring, performance evaluations or planning team's schedules;
- to see to the opening and closing and to ensure that the store is well run and clean;
- to contribute, in collaboration with the management team, to maintain a commercial image that respects the Jean Coutu Group standards;
- to see to the training of employees under your responsibility.
We would like to offer you:
- a fun and collaborative work environment;
- the opportunity to put your positive leadership into action;
- flexible hours to allow for a better work/life balance;
- competitive salary and benefits package;
- and so much more.
Side effect of the job:
- Working in a Jean Coutu affiliated pharmacy generates well-being, giggles and new friendships.
The passionate person we are looking for is…
- mobilizing, autonomous, and dynamic by nature ;
- a team player;
- friendly and enjoys dealing with customers!
If you don't have management experience but have demonstrated your worth in our industry... we will train you. If you have management and retail experience, that is a strong asset!
Become a “Coutu” yourself by sending us your resume.
You’ve got that “Coutu” touch!
With more than 400 Jean Coutu and as many dynamic, diversified and close-knit teams, the Jean Coutu branch affiliated pharmacies offer you a wide range of opportunities to learn, develop and give the best of yourself, while at the same time being part of the well-being and health of customers and communities around you.
The Jean Coutu network is dedicated to promoting a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applications for the position.