MASSAGE ADDICT | SPRING GARDEN
Massage Addict is a national company that began in Nova Scotia in 2008. Now, with 100 clinics across the country and over 1,200 practitioners including Registered Massage Therapist, Certified Reflexologists, Registered Acupuncturists, and Chiropractic Doctors, we provide over 60,000 treatments each month to help our clients manage pain, stress, anxiety, injury, muscle tension, and much more.
Our well-established Spring Garden clinic is looking for a Registered Acupuncturists to join our multidisciplinary team. The ideal candidate is professional, has exceptional customer service skills, and a passion for improving the health of Canadians.
Our clinic has 9 treatment rooms and is located in downtown Halifax in the busy urban centre of Spring Garden. We offer a membership program which allows clients to enhance their health through regular monthly treatments and, at the same time, allows us to have a consistent client base.
Walk into a thriving clientele and let us support you in all things business and client management related, so you can focus on what you do best – provide high quality treatments.
What we offer
· Positive, fun and professional work environment
· Immediate client base waiting for you and a steady flow of clients all year round
· Clinical approach to treatments
· Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
· Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
· Treatment equipment and all cleaning supplies
· Full reception services with business and client support (billing, laundry, booking, marketing)
· Optional health-care benefits package
· Perform high-quality manual acupuncture treatments with a complete focus on the client
· Maintain equipment and treatment room
· Recommend treatment plans to clients
· Document initial assessment findings and at regular intervals document reassessments and progress notes in the client’s medical records according to the Charting Policies and Procedures of the discipline and program
· Work collaboratively in a team environment embracing our shared success culture and championing clinic processes and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must be registered and a member in good standing with a recognized Acupuncture association and have liability insurance
If you are a Registered Acupuncturist, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in an upbeat professional, and well-established clinic then we would love to hear from you.
We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: