We work to inspire kids to explore the exciting world of engineering and technology and offer world-class educational robotics and coding programs for kids from 6-18 years old.
We are looking for a very responsible, and kid-friendly teachers whose primary responsibility will be to teach computer programming language JAVA or PYTHON.
- Teach groups of up to 8 students (ages 10 and over)
- Prepare class material (PowerPoint, homework, tests and etc.)
- Evaluate students
- Provide training for advanced students to prepare for the Canadian Computing Competition
- Communicate with parents about student progress and achievement
- Knowledge and background in Programming
- Experience with teaching computer programming or robotics, EV3 and etc is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills to manage students and achieve daily goals
- Excellent oral and written communication
Classes run on weekdays between 4 PM-9 PM and weekends between 10 AM-6 PM. It is a minimum of 3 hours a week and possibly more depending on enrollment.
(During COVID-19, ALL COURSES ARE ONLINE TEACHING)
Please email your resume to our email address. We thank all the applicants for your interest; however, we will only contact the candidates who are selected for an interview. Thank you very much.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)