Webware.io is a top digital marketing company offering a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide we plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.
Want to be part of the success?
We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to play a key role in delivering best in class digital experiences.
- Are a hunter, influencer and thrive in a competitive, performance-based sales environment
- Have exceptional listening and communication skills both written and verbal
- Are superb over the phone, are incredibly confident and work exceptionally well with others
- Are customer focused and can build relationships quickly and effectively
- Have strong organizational skills, are independent, resourceful, diligent and can master anything you set your mind to
- Able to offer solutions and overcome objections
- Must want to grow and succeed!!!!
- Have 1 year of relevant sales experience
- Fluent French an asset but not required
- Contact potential clients via cold calls and introduce the Webware value proposition
- Book product demos with decision makers over the phone
- Celebrate success in an electric, fun, fast-paced work environment
- Base of $30,000 + UNCAPPED commission potential (OTE: $50k +++)
- Employer paid Benefits package after 3 months
- Great coaching and lots of advancement opportunities
- Amazing contests and incentives
- Work in a fun, highly energetic and explosive work environment - our culture is second to none!!
- Downtown Toronto, one block away from the subway
- Phenomenal organization on a rocket ship to becoming a TOP company to do business with and work for!!!!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)