Blue Ridge Meats is a busy craft butchery in downtown Collingwood looking to add to our team! We are searching for a Customer Service Representative to oversee our on-line and telephone ordering systems as well as assist customers in the shop.
Our Customer Service Rep will use their strong communication and sales skills to build relationships with our customers and manage the electronic/telephone orders from start to finish. An interest in cooking and a passion for food would be ideal.
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal/telephone and in person).
Strong organizational skills.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software and good typing skills.
Proficiency posting on social media is a plus.
Ability to work under tight timelines.
Enjoy working in a team environment.
Willing to help out in all areas of the shop.
Maintain sanitation protocol in the retail area.
Work schedule: Thurs to Sun.
If you think the person we are looking for is you - send us an email with your resume! We'd love to talk to you.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested