National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Canada Corp., Canada’s leading manufacturer of refrigeration and heat transfer products, has the following opportunity in the customer service group.
ORDER ENTRY/ SERVICE PARTS/ WARRANTY CLERK (PART-TIME)
Your primary function will be to provide order entry, service parts and warranty support to sales and customers. This includes responding to customers inquiries via phone and or email, entering or processing any changes to orders, verifying the validity of warranty-related concerns and issues and maintaining updated files and documentation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Receive, interpret and respond to sales or customers on order, parts or warranty-related inquiries.
- Liaison between customers, sales, engineering and manufacturing groups.
- Enter customer orders that are received.
- Verify and edit orders received for pricing and model correctness.
- Create and distribute extended warranty certificates.
- Enter warranty credits based on company policies and procedures.
- Verify the validity of warranty-related concerns and issues.
- Analyze and process warranty inquiries/claims.
- Relay pertinent order information / documentation internally and to customers.
- Data management of service parts and warranty information/documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- High School Graduation Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products and proficient in computer use
- Fast, accurate data entry
- Proficiency in English (Oral and Written)
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Good Telephone Skills
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to read, write and converse in French would be an asset but not required
- Experience in Jobscope /AS400 would be an asset but not required
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday (Approximately 30 hours/ week with some flexibility)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Increased frequency of sanitizing of common touchpoint items such as door handles, light switches, photocopiers, lunchroom machinery and more. Implementation of social distancing measures and minimize contact with others. Plant Wide Disinfection Weekly.
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Jobscope/ AS400: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing : 1 year (Preferred)
- Brantford, ON (Preferred)