Genesis Experience Manager (Genesis of Saskatoon)
Discover Genesis of Saskatchewan – where every journey is an exploration. Genesis embodies creativity, championing the belief that each drive should be an adventure. Through thoughtful innovation, we bridge the connection between our brand and the world, fostering interactions and sculpting a sustainable future for our customers and now's your chance to be part of it as the Genesis Experience Manager.
Imagine accelerating your career into a realm of luxury and distinction. As the premier point of contact, you redefine the "customer experience." Elevate moments from ordinary to extraordinary, crafting memories that last. Are you the embodiment of sophistication with a hint of charm? If so, we want to introduce you to the luxurious Genesis of Saskatoon. Join us.
- Competitive Salary - $80,000-$100,000/year
- Employee Discount – Get excited with exclusive discounts, not just on vehicles, but also on service, repairs and parts.
- Training & Development– Buckle up for an exciting ride! Joining us is like stepping onto a rocket ship of learning opportunities in a turbo-charged industry.
- Corporate Gym Membership Rates - Get your fitness on with corporate gym membership rates that won't break the bank. Flex those muscles, both at work and at the gym.
- Health & Dental– Stay healthy and smile bright with our comprehensive health and dental plans. We've got you covered inside and out.
- Giving Back – From Hospital Foundations to local sports teams, we want everyone to have a little more FFUN in their lives.
- Group Retirement Savings Plan - Employer-Employee matched contributions because we care about your future financial security.
What you’ll be doing
- Build strong relationships with customers, assisting them in selecting a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Starting the guest’s journey online through to physical delivery
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of digital sales
- Conduct sales of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures with the prospect to increase sales volume.
- Ensure all customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current vehicle inventory and deliver strong product knowledge.
- Perform high quality and professional vehicle demonstrations for customers.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
What you need
- Previous sales experience is required
- Previous luxury automotive sales experience is required
- Excellent understanding of todays technologies available in the automotive industry
- Valid Saskatchewan Drivers License
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Passionate about guest satisfaction
- Salesforce CRM knowledge an asset
What it's really like to work here.
The FFUN Group is Canada’s fastest-growing motor and recreational group retailer with over 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Ontario. We bring FFUN to life and are fueled by amazing people, representing all your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun at any age.
We are all about having FFUN and making the most out of life while providing our team with amazing opportunities. To learn more about us, visit ffun.com – yup, FFUN with two “Fs”
We are defined by our core values:
Driven to Grow
Down to Earth
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to meet you! At FFUN Group, we don't make our applicants jump through hoops! Our application process is EASY and only takes 2-Clicks! Apply today and see for yourself.