Established in 2003, the New Hamburg Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary clinic located just 10 minutes outside of Kitchener-Waterloo in a thriving community. Our busy practice consists of Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Mental Health Counsellors, a Naturopathic Doctor, and a Foot Care Nurse. We have expanded to a new professional facility with a prime location, free parking, and wheelchair access.
Our centre has received multiple awards for Favourite Massage Therapy Clinic, Favourite Chiropractic Clinic, and Favourite Alternative Medicine Clinic in the Record Reader Awards.
Our clinic is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our growing award winning team. This is an excellent opportunity for an RMT to start earning a steady and predictable income immediately. We offer a competitive percentage split (70/30 in favour of RMT). Full or part-time hours available. We are flexible and want to work with you and help you succeed! Graduating students are welcome to apply at any point.
This position allows an RMT to focus on patient care without the worry of paying for rent, marketing expenses, and finding the time to complete administrative duties - WE LOOK AFTER IT FOR YOU! This means greater job satisfaction and more free time for you and the things you enjoy. You will have the freedom to practice your own way.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
· Full-time office and administration support with streamlined policies and procedures.
· Online booking and electronic medical records through Jane.
· Immediate patient base waiting for you, including regular intra-office referrals and new patient traffic. We have a large active wait list and will fill your schedule!
· You will become a respected member of a clinic with 20 years of community presence, and work alongside a multi-disciplinary team with over 200 years of combined experience.
· Spacious fully furnished room with massage table, chairs, desk and storage space, in a modern new professional facility with wheelchair access.
· All advertising, including social media, clinic print and internet advertising, and website profile.
· Debit/Credit Card machine and associated fees. Office supplies and forms.
· On-site laundry and laundry supplies.
· COVID-19 Health and Safety policies and procedures that exceed public health requirements.
This opportunity provides an excellent balance between financial success, job satisfaction, and professional growth. If you have a passion for providing exceptional health care, we would love to discuss your potential addition to our team. Interested individuals can email their resume to nhwc(AT)bellnet.ca. *Use @ instead of (AT)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Salary: $50,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Massage Therapist Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person