Reporting to the Director, Loyalty & Parnerships, the Coordinator, Marketing is a key player in the Thyme Maternity Marketing team. The everyday tasks include for example...
- Assist with management of partner's plans
- Coordinate partner email deployments with Marketing and e-comm teams
- Collaborate with CRM and E-comm teams to put together result recap reports (internal and share with partners)
- Coordinate with accounting departement to produce invoices to send partners
- Coordinate marketing events held in store and online:
- Assist in the production of the creative brief and follow up with partners to receive all creative material
- Assist in the management of the Loyalty program
- Coordinate creation of promotional material for the Bump benefits Program
- Manage store needs and inventory for all partner and Thyme material
- Key Department Contact Person:
- Contact person for Customer service in order to respond to queries and complaints in a timely and professionel manner.
- Report and budget report follow-up:
- Assist Director in the follow up and reporting of partner revenues (Montly, Quarter, YTD)
- Follow expenses related to Loyalty program, acquisition offers and other expenditures related to CRM and partners
- Organize travel plans and maintains expense reports for Director.
- College degree or Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relation skills, planning and organizational skills
- Experience or interest in CRM an asset. InDesign is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Bilingualism required (French and English – oral and written)
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.