Are you tired of doing the same thing day in and day out? Do you want to be involved in working with a wide array of plumbing systems; such as, boilers, chillers, sanitary and fresh water, backflow, water softeners, pneumatics, and many more? Are you interested in learning not just why, but how these systems work the way they do?
Did you answer yes to these questions? Great – we need people like you!
We are seeking an individual who has a demonstrated talent within in the ICI Plumbing Industry and is enthusiastic about proving their ability in our dynamic team environment.
Visit www.meadowbrookconstruction.cato see what MeadowBrook has to offer.
Job Type / Category
- Competitive salary
- Safe workplace environment with excellent safety records
- Steady, 40 hour work week, through business cycle ups and downs
- Generous benefits package, including employer paid medical, extended health, dental, and group life insurance plans
- Company provided vehicle, phone, visa, home depot card, gas card, and 407 transponder
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Grade 12, with a valid Ontario Plumbing Licence or Inter Provincial Licence
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the commercial and industrial field
- Certified backflow tester
- Ability to inspect and troubleshoot plumbing, steam fitting, gas fitting, welding, soldering, sprinkler systems, fire equipment, pumps and valves
- Proficient in reading and updating blue prints/mechanical drawings in order to effectively execute repairs/installation of plumbing equipment
- Knowledge and ability to understand the Plumbing Code / Building Code
- Aptitude to ensure all installations, repairs, and maintenance meets the requirements of the appropriate codes
- Ability to effectively use the required tools for the trade
- Capable of conducting heavy physical lifting, frequent prolonged standing/walking, pushing/pulling, or moving/lifting heavy equipment/supplies, and ladder work
- Valid G class drivers’ license with clean drivers abstract is required
MeadowBrook Construction is a people focused and customer experience driven one-stop-source multi-trade contractor, servicing the GTA within a two hour radius of it. Our employees support each other, truly care about customers, and take pride in their work. Join us to work with a great people, learn from experts, and get opportunities for advancement.
APPRENTICES NEED NOT APPLY
MeadowBrook is committed to nurturing a positive, professional and equal opportunity workforce. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are equipped to accommodate individual needs identified to us throughout our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- plumbing: 3 years (Required)
- Plumber (Required)