PMR is a North American leader in the processing and recovery of precious metals from catalytic converters. We have built a reputation based on excellent service and innovative recovery technology. Our business has developed steadily in the last 20 years with exceptional growth in the last 3 years. We now operate 3 processing locations in North America. We are a fast-growing company whose excellence in customer service begins with an open-door policy for our employees. The sky’s the limit if you want to learn and grow with this entrepreneurial team. For more information on PMR, please visit our website www.pmrcc.com/en/
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors, according to company’s standards ;
- Handle all incoming calls, as well as informational emails ;
- Collect, sort, and distribute mail accordingly ;
- Prepare Purolator shipments ;
- Order company supplies, merchandise, and equipment for both production and office departments ;
- Track, monitor and follow up on transportation;
- Data entry in different spreadsheets and/or the SAGE system ;
- File documents organize paper and electronic documents, such as emails, invoices, reports and other administrative records ;
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients .
- Diploma in secretarial, office administration or any other relevant training;
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar function ;
- Bilingual (french/english) – essential ;
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – essential ;
- Ability to create and maintain solid interpersonal relationships ;
- Knowledge of the SAGE system – an asset;
- Excellent organizational skill ;
- Customer service attitude ;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Advantages et conditions
- Permanent position, 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday - from 8:00 to 5:00 PM ;
- Group Insurance plan (medical, dental, paramedical, life-insurance and long-term disability) ;
- Vacation respecting the Act labour standards ;
- 2 floating days paid ;
- Dynamic work environment.
PMR is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
PMR respects and follows the preventive measures to protect the health and safety of its employees.