Meet our professionals
CGI Global - We are CGI_EN
Are you an operations expert with a development background or a developer with operations experience? Are you interested in being part of a DevOps team with a focus on QA testing?
Do you have a desire to deliver the best quality and contribute to a culture of continuous learning and cross training? Are you the fuel to fire a team to learn and deliver, while spreading the benefits of automation across the enterprise in new creative solutions?
As a QA Test Analyst, you thrive for delivering high-quality and bug-free features, as well as actively taking part in evolving our QA practices. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches, reviewing and analyzing system specifications, executing and maintaining test scripts, reviewing results, reporting and documenting technical issues.
You will also be the gate behind releases, understanding the current issues within the app and setting up foundational regression features prior to product launches to ensure a successful launch with each release.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Own the planning and coordination of all phases and activities involved in the release of a product or product update into the production environment
- Collaborates with team members / developers to validate functionalities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Documents and communicates all changes for a release in release notes
- Facilitate emergency releases from production incident identification to incident closure after release
- Ensure all standard QA practices are followed and respected
- Provide gating processes to ensure that each release has met the release requirements along with QA standards required to launch and deploy a stable, secure, and successful app across the environments
- Other duties relevant to the delivery of the development of automation initiatives
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s or College degree with a focus in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years+ of experience in software testing with 2-3 years+ of experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
Manual QA Testing
Automated QA Testing
Software Development Life Cycle
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.