Are you an experienced Aerial Telecommunications Specialist Foreman seeking new employment?
Tall City Telecom Solutions Inc. (TCTS) offers competitive wages, a generous benefits package and accelerated performance related pay as well as bonuses.
What we're looking for:
- Must not be afraid of heights and must be physically able to climb towers while utilizing proper use of personal safety equipment. Tower climbing experience is an must.
- Working knowledge of fall protection practices and procedures.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions to successfully complete assigned tasks in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Punctual, reliable, accountable.
- Team/safety focused.
- Able to understand the principle of tower erection, read blueprints and understand drawings.
- Able to identify problems and find reasonable solutions.
- Perform all general ground procedures associated with installation.
- Ensure that all company equipment is well maintained and in safe operating condition as well as conduct inventory inspections and sort received materials on site.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
What we offer:
- Relevant training, equipment and PPE provided
- Salary: $36-$45 per hour (compensation based on experience)
- Travel Allowance (including paid flights, LOA and per diems where applicable)
- Benefits package and RRSP matching (after 3 months), performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- cell tower climbing: 1 year (required)
- Foreman: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person