As a content creator, it is your repsonsibility to create content for a variety of
mediums. Working with the creative and social team, you will create content that
includes but is not limited to videos and imagery with the objective of
audience engagement. You must ensure that, where necessary, all the material you
present is factually correct and in keeping with the codes of advertising practices.
You will work on a multitude of projects for various brands.
K ey Responsibilities:
- create social posts for FB, IG, etc.
- filming & edit short format videos with Premiere
- photography. we’re not looking for Canada’s top photographer, but you enjoy
shooting, can put together a nice compostion, and know a thing or two
- graphic design - proficent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and
possess the chops to design infographics and more
- animate gifs - nothing over the top... just breathe life into an image, giving it more
presence online or in social
- art direction - conceptual thinking of ideas and designing social posts, POS, etc
- light animation/motion graphics - again, we’re not looking for a hardcore animator,
but in cutting a video together, you can make the type and logos come to life
- writing - not absolutely essential for this role, but if you can write a witty headline
or copy for social posts, it wil defintiely bring you to the top of the list!