Hit the Books: We are a group of outstanding graduate degree holders and PhD candidates in different fields. We are proud that our tutors in Science, Engineering, Languages, and Art are among the top candidates or graduates in their respective fields. Highly experienced in tutoring, we help students at all levels with all their educational needs, with the highest possible quality and at the most competitive rates.
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
- Design content for our webpages, online marketing campaigns, social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and printed material such as leaflets and course packs
- Work with the senior designer to develop new advertising concepts and website content and to optimize images and webpages
- Projects to be completed are for, but not limited to, Hit the Books, since we also accept design projects from other companies.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design, web environment and applications
- Strong knowledge of design principles (typography, responsive grid systems, visual hierarchy, colour, padding, etc.)
- Related degree (equivalent experience or a strong portfolio may be accepted)
- Good organization and problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Design portfolio
- Excellent oral and written English
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier is an asset
- Fluency in French
Status: Contract, Full-Time or Part-Time
Job starts: ASAP
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
We may offer the candidate to start with an internship before a longer-term hiring contract.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)