Qualifications- MUST BE BILINGUAL (french/english)
*At least 2 years inside or outside SALES experience, preference for automotive sales (not retail)
* Proficiency with Microsoft office (assessment will be done for those chosen to interview)
* Must be available FULL TIME with open availability between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday
* If hired you will be required to pass background check and drug test as allowed by law
Job Description Summary
The Sales Specialist is the primary contact with automotive dealership personnel within an assigned territory. Additional contacts may include the automotive manufacturers district, region and corporate level employees. The Sales Specialist are responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with dealerships. They will be expected to grow their assigned book of business through consultative selling techniques. They will perform marketing, sales and consulting functions via telephone and computer.
- Build strong sales and consultative relationships with assigned dealer base through an in-depth program and digital knowledge, a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude.
· Focus heavily on and work to meet/exceed campaign objectives including but not limited to revenue targets, upsells and dealer usage.
· Contact customers through, but not limited to phone calls, email, and webinars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives.
· Educate and inform dealer base on current program offerings and services, encourage enrollment, offer consultation regarding current dealer product/service selections and assist dealers with achieving marketing goals.
· Educate and inform manufacturer regional personnel on current program offerings to promote regional campaigns
· Create, update and maintain marketing plans for individual dealers in order to minimize risk and maximize performance. Present Marketing plans, trends, and additional suggestions to client/dealers.
· Review changes to the marketplace and industry and assist dealer base in adjusting marketing plans.
· Maintain detailed documentation of dealer communications, including customer service opportunities and complaints, in the Contact Manager system.
· Edit and proof dealer communications.
· Maintain calendars and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
· Promote customer acquisition, retention and response while improving brand awareness and return on investment for client.
· Produce periodic reports and recommendations regarding performance status of dealer base.
· Assist in the resolution of data issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- SALES that is not retail: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)