Who is SC360 Inc.?
We are a leading telecommunications company with an innovative spirit and a supportive team atmosphere. We are focused on providing world class customer service to everyone we encounter.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid in-class and on-the-job training program.
- Comprehensive Group Benefit plan, company uniform, free cell phone and laptop, SC 360 vehicle (and we pay for gas and maintenance) and industry specific tools and equipment provided.
What we are looking for:
SC360 Inc. is made up of great people who take pride in what we do and we are looking for more of them. People who want to exceed customer expectations. People who enjoy working with and learning about technology. People like you!
- Service, install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and inspect alarm systems and video security systems.
- Programming, configuring, dismantling, reconstructing, converting, and trouble-shooting existing security and site automation solutions including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Reconnect/disconnect equipment and/or services as per company standards and procedures.
- Ensure that communication with customers, other departments and peers is done in a professional manner.
- Maintain strong customer relations through daily contact with customers.
- Complete installation work (e.g., rewires, system replacements and complete installation systems.)
- Promote and sell company services and make customers aware of same.
- Complete accurate documentation pertaining to installations, service and sales activity.
- Assist Managers in reducing departmental costs through efficiencies and improved productivity.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in company policy.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum 1-year experience in residential alarm installations.
- Valid Québec driver's license.
- Private Security Office (BSP) License.
- Knowledge of software related to programming of security systems.
- Professional, trustworthy, and reliable with a strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills and proficiency in a Windows environment.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills. BILINGUAL FRENCH AND ENGLISH
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
- Ability to organize work and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in confined spaces, ie: (basements, crawl spaces and attics)
- Ability to work indoors and in various outdoor conditions.
Thank you for your interest in working with SC360 Inc. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
SC360 Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $19.50 /hour
- Alarm Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- BSP (Private Security Licence) (Required)
- Quebec Class 5 Driver's licence (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)