- Perform hands-on-assembly, repairs and maintenance to transformers and our service equipment.
- Support the team during maintenance services so that all tasks are completed safely, timely and with the upmost quality.
- Operate the oil processor with limited guidance.
- Assist other technicians with general equipment maintenance and restocking supplies.
- Review project plan prior to arriving onsite for a clear understanding of all requirements.
- Complete and submit all supporting documentation from the project accurately and timely.
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience servicing transformers in the field
- AZ driver’s license
- First Aid, WHMIS 2015, Confined Space, Fall Arrest
- Must be computer literate and professional
- Must be willing to travel away from home
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and the desire to learn new skills
- Company phone (or phone allowance), daily meal allowance, paid travel expenses and travel time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Application Deadline: 2020-05-14
Job Type: Full-time
- transformer: 3 years (Preferred)
- AZ Driver's Licence: 3 years (Required)