Position : Sale representative
Location : 182, boul de l'Aéroport, Gatineau, J8R 3X3
Company profile: Lou-Tec is the largest rental company of heavy machinery, equipments and tools in the construction, renovation and maintenance areas for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential services in Quebec.
Position summary: Under the responsibility of the sales manager, the sales representative identifies, develops and maintains business relationships with customers in order to achieve the sales objectives determined by management.
- · Promote the company and equipment in the designated area;
- · Develop and maintain relationships and networks of potential customers;
- · Increase market share and sales, achieve rental objectives;
- · Increase visibility in the various representation markets (construction, institutional, industrial and event)
- · Follow up with potential and current customers;
- · Participate in all business development activities (trade shows, conventions, etc.)
- · Develop, in collaboration with the director, the commercial strategy and positioning of the company;
- · Ensure technical and mechanical follow-up with current customers;
- · Prepare bids and commercial proposals;
- · Update the sales database and prepare forecasts, while keeping an eye out for projects and key accounts;
- · Carry out a technological survey of the market to identify business opportunities.
- · Minimum of two years of experience in the sale and/or rental of similar heavy equipment.
- · Proactive, determined and autonomous;
- · Able to work and achieve results with minimal supervision;
- · Skills and experience in canvassing, prospecting and customer service;
- · Verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
Base salary and corporate vehicle combined with the performance and results-based bonus program.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual