What is the opportunity?
As an Administrative Assistant with the RBC Dominion Securities Edmonton Arena District branch, you will play an important role in supporting a high-energy and successful team of Investment Advisors.
What will you do?
- Help maintain client accounts by reviewing daily activity and applicable reports
- Open accounts and ensure clients’ accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation
- Assist in preparing information packages
- Stay abreast of changes to policies, procedures, and technology
- Provide world-class client service to our valued clients, which includes a wide array of duties in account management, cash management, and communication with clients
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisors where appropriate
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma
- Exceptional client service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Administrative experience
- Previous financial or brokerage industry experience
- Post-secondary degree
- CSC and CPH
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
2300-10111 104 Avenue Northwest
Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):