POSITION: Medical Response Team
WHO WE ARE:
Odyssey Medical is innovative, proactive, responsive, compassionate, on time, and professional. We develop, manage, and lead event medical response programs and integrate our services into the pre-hospital care environment. Our front-line staff teams are made up of qualified and trained medical and rescue professionals who are dedicated to providing customized and continual care in all environments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Odyssey Medical is looking for Medical Personnel in the GTA to join our medical response program for vaccination clinic deployment.
As a key member of our team, our medical personnel are the front line essential members of our team and our mission is to:
- Providing primary medical response to any on-location medical emergency.
- Provide a welcoming, informative, and respectful presence at site entrances ensuring that established site access procedures and guidelines are followed with an emphasis on safety and infection prevention & control protocols.
- Be responsible for greeting and engaging with all individuals accessing the site including members of the general public, health care staff, employees, deliveries, and contractors, to ensure their attendance at the site is essential, communicate established entrance guidelines, and ensure non-essential visitors follow entrance restrictions.
This work will be in the mass immunization clinic roll out and requires the highest level of confidentiality. There will be opportunities for advancement. On the job training and PPE will be provided. You will be part of the vital program.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Customer service-oriented approach
- Willing to engage and educate cast and crew on proper procedures and systems
- Flexible, mobile and must be willing to commit to scheduling requirements (Must be available for shifts Monday-Friday with the occasional weekend).
- Must be confident and comfortable working independently or with a partner
- Must have one of the following certifications: EFR, EMR, AEMCA, PCP, RN, RPN,
- Submit a copy of your resume
- Let us know whether you are applying for full-time or part-time
*Please note that work locations are in the Greater Toronto area, so candidates must be available to work in locations throughout the GTA and Southern Ontario. This is a 4-6 month contract with the potential for extension.
Full hours: 40-60 per week
Application deadline: 2021-02-28
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a certified First Responder (FR, EMR, AMFR, RN, Lifeguard) etc?
- Are you available to start immediately?