The Centre for Interpersonal Relationships (CFIR) is seeking both autonomous practice psychologists and supervised practice psychologists to join our growing team located in the downtown core of Ottawa, Ontario. Please visit us at cfir.ca for further information about our Centre and our treatment and assessment services.
Interested candidates must work in one or more of the following areas:
- General Adult Mental Health therapy and/or assessment
- Child, Adolescent, and Family therapy and assessment
- Couples and/or Sex therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) treatment focus or certification
- Dialectical-Behavioural Therapy (DBT) treatment focus or certification
- Corporate-Executive-Professional therapy and/or assessment services
We are seeking applicants who are trained in, or interested in learning, a variety of treatment options (e.g., CBT, DBT, mindfulness-based therapies, emotion-focused therapies, experiential-humanistic, and/or psychodynamic and interpersonal), and who are interested in working within an integrative treatment framework. We are also seeking applicants who work predominantly with CBT-based approaches (e.g., CBT, DBT, ACT), to provide CBT-specific services to clients requesting this treatment approach.
Autonomous Practice Applicants: Autonomous practice psychologists with an existing private practice interested in discovering the numerous benefits and advantages of a group practice-context are also welcomed to apply. We welcome applicants who registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO; www.cpo.on.ca) or who have the qualifications to be eligible for either autonomous practice or supervised practice status with the CPO.
Supervised Practice Applicants: For applicants interested in supervised practice possibilities at the Centre, contact us to find out why numerous supervised practice psychologists are choosing to make CFIR their home for their new practices, including:
- Supervision and training in any CPO-recognized competency areas
- A steady flow to clients to ensure completion of the licensing process in the expected duration
- Support in preparing for licensing examinations and the CPO oral examination
- Access to all learning and training opportunities provided to CFIR autonomous practice Associates (e.g., weekly consultation groups, weekly consultation with CFIR Clinic Directors, etc.)
We provide a supportive environment for knowledge sharing, peer consultations, and professional development and continuing education within the context of our newly renovated, warm and friendly office environment.
CFIR clinicians are proud to offer services to all members of Toronto and Ottawa communities, including individuals belonging to diverse social, cultural, racial, sexual, gender and relationship identity groups.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19