Farmcrest Foods Ltd. is a family operated poultry farm in Salmon Arm; operating a hatchery, feed mill and processing facility onsite. With a commitment to excellence, Farmcrest was Canada’s first verified non-GMO chicken producer, offering three product lines to British Columbians.
Farmcrest has an opportunity in the administration office, for an experienced administrator.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact in the Farmcrest office and offers customer service support to all visitors and callers. With a keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills, this position supports the company by building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring that orders are received and processed in a timely and accurate manner, and supporting the administrative functions of the farm office.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a receptionist or in a front office environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with SAGE, to prepare and coordinate customer invoices;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong service focus with the ability to confidently handle customer sales, inquiries or concerns;
- Strong ability to multi task and stay organized with competing priorities; and
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, and you have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent