At Eventscape, our focus is customization, our playground is architecture and our expertise is fabrication. We are the preferred partner for design and architectural professionals around the world whose creative vision requires the highest standard of fabrication. Together we share one aim: to “build the extraordinary”!
We are currently looking for 2 to 5 Custom Fabricators/Assemblers to join our Wood Fabrication Department. This position will ensure the precise fabrication processing of all our fabrication related projects.
- Perform carpentry functions in the building of architectural interiors or retail fixtures.
- Know and practice safe working methods, have a strong knowledge of shop practices, procedures, techniques, tools, equipment, quality control and safety equipment.
- Work closely with project designers with woodwork and be highly involved in the production and installation of any/all millwork-related projects.
- Other warehouse and/or installation duties/tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with millwork, solid surface/corian, and rigging.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant finish carpentry experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel across Canada, to the US, and internationally.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience with CNC router a major asset.
- Carpenter Trade Certification an asset.
- Experience with architectural interiors, retail or exhibits an asset.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified for an interview will be selected.
To learn more about Eventscape, please visit our website at www.eventscape.com.
Eventscape Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. A qualified applicant with a disability is one with the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (416) 231-8855.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Fabrication: 5 years (Preferred)