To apply: please visit our corporate website at www.podmarketinginc.com/careers
WATCH OUR VIDEO & LEARN MORE: https://youtu.be/D6zpeDkbtZs
POD Marketing is a digital marketing agency aimed at going above-and-beyond for our clients. In order to do this, we believe that we must foster that same perspective for our internal team. Our culture is focused on building each other up in a collaborative team effort. We bring our passion to work and demonstrate it in everything we do, whether it is a monthly analytics report or our annual Karaoke competition.
Our team works directly with clients from across North America, providing innovative and effective digital marketing through a monthly membership. We are looking for a passionate and supportive new member of our team to showcase our agency to prospective clients. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning and delivering various marketing initiatives that support and contribute to our overall business objectives. If you are business-savvy, goal-oriented, and a creative-visionary then read on...
Our work environment is fast-paced, collaborative and always entertaining. We offer flexibility, competitive salary and rapid professional development through one-on-one mentorship. If you are someone who loves to work in an open and dynamic setting with a great group of people then this job is for you. Our work-hard, play-hard office provides a stocked beer fridge, ping pong table and fun internal events and retreats (to Mexico).
We are looking for our next creative and strategic planner who has aspirations to work their way up at our company and who offers experience in graphic design and blog writing. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for being the narrator of POD’s story through its social media channels. Alongside the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will manage daily communication to the company’s ideal target market across North America.
Our team members go above-and-beyond what is asked of them every day and have fun taking on new marketing challenges in a variety of industries. This full-time position requires you to work towards surpassing the businesses yearly goals and offers you an opportunity to grow within the company to various management positions.
- Supporting four divisions of the POD Marketing brand ensuring each is represented in correspondence to branding guidelines
- Ensuring all marketing materials and initiatives are on brand - reviewing documents for style, accuracy and consistency
- Building sales and speaking engagement presentations
- Managing weekly marketing blog and vlog
- Written content for newsletter, publication editorials, internal website updates
- Creation of social media content for each of the four divisions of POD Marketing Inc.
- Execution and implementation of social media plan
- Supporting the creation of monthly marketing webinars
- Manage prospective leads with internal CRM
- Building email drip campaigns
- Execution of marketing strategy tactics
- Creation of sales collateral
- Lead generation management
Event Planning and Execution
- Support with the planning of speaking engagements and sponsored events
- Plan the sales strategy for trade shows and events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or another related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage a variety of marketing initiatives for different divisions of POD Marketing Inc.
- Strong written and verbal communication - ability to write blogs for website and creation of video blogs
- Experience with content marketing, graphic design, digital marketing, event execution
- Ability to oversee multiple strategies and analyze the success of each tactic
Job Type: Full-time