Incident Response Specialists-MON17421
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead high severity security incidents from discovery to closure and inform stakeholders about data breaches.
- Gather, analyze and maintain forensics to support investigative, risk and mitigation efforts.
- Develop comprehensive incident reports and investigation summaries. Execute lessons learnt with incident responds teams and propose improvements on procedures and security controls.
- Develop, mature and streamline incident response playbooks.
- Ensure that incident response requirements are captured and delivered by the security program.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Science or relevant field of study
- You have 7 years hands-on experience responding to cyber-attacks and significant experience in the following areas: Network security monitoring, host-based live response & analysis, event log-based detection & analyse,
- You have advanced knowledge of common attack methods and their detection techniques.
- You have advanced knowledge of network traffic analysis, related tools
- You have experience with malware analysis concepts and ability to perform basic static and dynamic analysis
- You have highly Skilled with log analysis tools, correlation rules, and managing dashboards
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Information Systems and Information Technologies
01.10.2020, 10:45:04 AM