Hiring a social media coordinator.
- Create a social media content/marketing strategy for each client
- Compile & schedule content/posts
- Review and submit monthly reports
- Respond to comments & messages/like/follow/etc.
- Current platforms to manage include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
-- Other platforms to be utilized eventually
As of right now, the work is remote-based/work-from-home. This may change over time.
Provide a cover letter, Resume, LinkedIn, and a portfolio of your work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Casual, Freelance
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings