1. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
2. To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
3. To provide outstanding courteous customer service
4. To prepare, wrap, price and stock product as required and assigned.
5. To maintain and display all types of meat and or bakery products according to standards.
6. To provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures and clean equipment regularly.
7. To be familiar with and adhere to all sanitation and personal hygiene policies of the co-operative and Government legislation.
8. To advise the supervisor when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and to keep proper mark-down reports.
9. To be familiar with and adhere to Southern Plains Co-op policies and procedures.
11. To prepare and decorate all kinds of cakes and bakery items
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess a positive, ambitious attitude.
2. Must be willing to participate in all necessary training programs.
3. Must be flexible in hours worked.
4. Must have creative cake decorating skills
This position is approximately 32 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.79-$20.13 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday