WHY WORK FOR LOBLAW:
- Competitive compensation package ** ($20.00- $28.00)
- Flexible benefits
- Monthly staff events
- Incentive Program (up to $6000 in incentive bonus)
- Career development
- Discount program with local vendors
- Day, afternoon, night shifts currently available.
- Flex shift options available
- Select product accurately in all climates (dry, coolers, and freezers)
- Assembles and selects cases from pick slots for store orders daily in an accurate, efficient, productive manner and assembles order onto plastic or wood pallets
- Performs visual and operational vehicle safety inspections and reports any unsafe vehicles to a shift supervisor or maintenance personnel
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases and pallets are properly identified with the correct store number
- Secures selected cases and conducts final pallet preparations by wrapping selected loads and applying shipping labels
- Skill in operating warehouse equipment: i.e.; Pallet Jacks (double and triple), and/or Reach Trucks
- Complies with Section 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- Must have a high school diploma, or be working towards one
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive attitude, team player with track record in customer service excellence
- Ability to lift upto 60lbs repetitively
- Must have a flexible schedule: Monday through Sunday with the possibility of working statutory holidays
How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Loblaw welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 to $28.00 /hour