DAC Aviation International Ltd. is committed to providing superior value and unparalleled support to our customers, while systematically improving the Safety, Security and Efficiency of our services, products and processes. DAC Aviation has emerged as a multi-skilled company with a human interest.
We are recruiting for a Production Engineer based at our Corporate Headquarters and MRO facility located in Montreal, Québec.
The Production Engineer is responsible for production planning and directing the accomplishment of product engineering objectives.
- Effectively manage various Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance and HS&E projects.
- Examine and certify proper internal controls are in place to ensure the integrity of our processes.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with the crew, government agencies, vendors/providers, clients and management.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance CI Manager in the preparation and accomplishments of various audits.
- Provide Leadership in the development of descriptive Training Programs for new recruits.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Bilingual (French/English); Strong business acumen
- Minimum three years (3) years in Engineering, preferably in the Aviation Industry
- Ability to work with SolidWorks 2015
- Understanding the aviation regulatory standards FAA, TCA and/or JAA (an asset)
- Familiar with ISO9001, AS9100 and AS9110 requirements (an asset)
- Experience working in an MRO facility (an asset)
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt training (an asset)
- Member of l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (mandatory)
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package along with a flexible work environment and the opportunity to make a difference.
DAC Aviation International Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Contract
- Production Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Aviation Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)