Do you want to work for a company that puts the employees first?
Who we are:
AnswerPlus has been in the business of helping people for over 60 years! Our success is rooted in supporting our employees by putting them first. We believe providing genuine care starts with promoting it through the culture and community within our call centers.
Our dedicated inbound (No Telemarketing) call-center is seeking highly motivated Remote candidates that want to make a difference while making a living.
At AnswerPlus you will have the opportunity to change lives by being the first point of contact for the callers of our diverse client base. As a customer service representative, you will be creating positive results by answering calls from parents and school administrators and providing them with providing timely, exceptional customer service.
We are looking for motivated people to join our AnswerPlus team. Starting August 16th, 2021 for a 2 month contract, we are running a special project and are seeking up to 50 contract employees with the possibility of permanent/long-term employment.
- Answer Inbound calls only (no sales)
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Assist parents and school officials with any inquiries they may have in regard to students bussing arrangements
- Accurately take down details needed by our clients
- Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday, 7 am to 7 pm
- No Weekends
WHO WE NEED:
- You have a sincere desire to help others. As a CSR you will be a member of a dynamic team that is focused on treating customers with empathy and enthusiasm.
- You are willing to learn new things every day. Our company is growing, and we understand that this requires ongoing opportunities to learn, lead and advance.
- You have strong values. Bringing your real self to work and doing the right thing matters to you. Respect and authenticity shine through your personality, voice, and interactions.
- You are a good listener. Treating each call as a learning experience will help you achieve your goals to deliver memorable service.
- You have a great telephone phone voice and clear, concise, articulation skills.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A quiet dedicated room free from background noise
- High-speed cable/fiber optic internet
- Connection to the computer from the router – not wireless
- Windows PC - No Mac or Chrome Books
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Full, standard-sized keyboard, with Function Keys (F1-F12) and number pad
- Two monitors
- Web cam - This is for internal training purposes
- Up to date anti-virus
- Headset (combination of microphone and headset)
- Unlimited Internet
- Unlimited Canada wide long-distance cell phone plan
- Training will be done via Zoom/Go-To-Meetings/Microsoft Teams
$16.00 per hour to start with paid training. We work in a dynamic team and are looking for people who have a sincere desire to help others as well as the willingness to learn new things every day.
Our Unique Inbound Call Centre offers:
- Positive Culture of Celebration, Reward and Giving
- Weekends Off
- Work/Life Balance
- Fun, Events, Food & Caring
At AnswerPlus, our community thrives on the inclusion of a full range of voices. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer goes beyond acceptance - we celebrate and support all the amazing things that make you unique. All our team members take pride in upholding an environment of mutual respect. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, disabilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, ethnicities, national origins, and age. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Contract length: 2 months
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work from home?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)