Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
The Guest Attendant is responsible for manning the front reception desk, responding to incoming calls and greeting Residents and guests in a warm and welcoming manner, reflective of Revera.
- To establish and maintain harmonious relationships with residents, their families and employees;
- To run the front desk in a courteous efficient manner;
- To respond to all incoming phone calls and pages in a professional and welcoming manner;
- To maintain office inventories;
- To handle various administrative and introductory accounting duties;
- To provide evening Security and emergency response for residents when required;
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Previous clerical experience in a related environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a very busy reception area
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating empathy and patience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid is required
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.