Job title :
STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK
ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
RELIEF FULL TIME
Rocky Mountain Lodge in Cranbrook, BC is looking for a Relief Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk to join their team! If you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year's recent related experience....Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
Hours of work:
- Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage to ensure staff compliment baselines are met;
- Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies;
- Receives and processes on-staff, payroll removal notices and change notices
- Reviews and audits timekeeping records;
- Reviewing, calculating and editing on call and call back hours;
- Data entry
- Reception and clerical duties
Rotating Days and Evenings – 05:30 to 14:56, 14:10 to 23:36 hours
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12, Plus
- Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
**Along with your CV (resume), please submit your Grade 12 Diploma. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Colleges/Universities.**
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
- We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
- Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.