RV Technician, Edmonton, Alberta (AC)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Industry Experience: RV
Might be a good fit if you are:
- Journeyman RV Technician
- No Apprentices, MUST have a ticket
- MUST: Have 3-5 years of RV Repair Experience
- MUST: Have the ability to lift 50-lbs or more
- MUST: Enjoy working under pressure to meet deadlines
- MUST: Take pride and produce quality work
- MUST: Have your Journeyman's Ticket
- Salary will be tailored to the candidate’s experience
- Two weeks’ vacation after the first year (negotiable)
- Benefits after 90 Days (negotiable)
- Relocation assistance is available
When you apply for this position you give the Recruiting Room permission to share your information with other team members and our network of employers. You further acknowledge that the Recruiting Room is a free service to all candidates and as such, further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Recruiting Room from any allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) that result from the sharing of this data.
You further acknowledge, and give consent, for the Recruiting Room to check your previous employers (to make a hiring decision), if you fail to provide references before the point of offer. We only ask questions that are “reasonably required,” for our employers to assess the applicant’s fitness for the job. We DO NOT contact current employers.
You further acknowledge, by applying for this position, you allow the Recruiting Room, and its agents, to contact you via SMS Messaging (texting), Facebook, Instagram or any other forms of social networking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- RV Journeyman Tech: 4 years (Preferred)
- Canada (Preferred)
- RV Journeyman (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)